Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vertical Therapy

Gracie, looking for something to chase I am sure.









Jacob!
Whew! The past week, I have been completely bogged down with assignments for school, and I felt like the entire week went by in a blur. I struggled to get myself out and on the trails, so when my schedule finally freed up yesterday, I took advantage of it and spent a bunch of time on the trails. As soon as I woke up, I leashed up the pups and headed over to the Highlands to Hollow trails that I had been eying longingly for the past few days. Ahhh, it feels good to get to the top of stuff!












A bit later in the day I had a break of time and went for a quick hike on the trails around Castle Rock. I don't think that I had been out that way since I got dogs (2+ years ago).

Boise's East End.
Castle Rock has some interesting history that I am going to research a bit and post about later.
Some rocks...

Ahhh, the colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment